This short tutorial will show you how to change the category of a YouTube video if you have accidentally published it to the wrong category.
How to change the category of a video?
Go to YouTube and log in to your account. Next, click the gear icon located next to the Upload option. Then click Video Manager.
A list of your published videos will be displayed. Select a video, and click the small arrow located next to the Edit button. Then go to Info and Settings and select Advanced Settings.
Click the Category Menu and make your new selection.
To finish, click Save Changes.
- Youtube video download
- Xvideoservicethief youtube video in punjabi song mp3 download mac os > Forum - Google Chrome
- How to convert video from youtube to mp3 > Forum - Gmail
- Gany youtube video download > Forum - YouTube
- Mac OS S/Leopard login audio > Forum - MacOS
- How to change your location on YouTube
- How to change the size of YouTube subtitles
- Search within a YouTube channel
- How to feature a YouTube video on your channel
- How to add branding to your YouTube channel
- How to get the transcript of a YouTube video
- Get YouTube video links on Android
- How to add channel keywords on YouTube (2021)
- How to enable YouTube Live streaming
- How to add YouTube featured channels (2021)
- How to delete a YouTube channel
- How to create a YouTube account and upload a video
- The best tech YouTube channels
- The best YouTube gaming channels and reviewers
- How to make a video tutorial
- What is YouTube shorts?
- How to enable Picture-in-Picture mode on YouTube on iOS 14
- How to extract subtitles from YouTube videos
- How to use the YouTube mashup tool