This short tutorial will show you how to change the category of a YouTube video if you have accidentally published it to the wrong category.
How to change the category of a video?
Go to YouTube and log in to your account. Next, click the gear icon located next to the Upload option. Then click Video Manager.
A list of your published videos will be displayed. Select a video, and click the small arrow located next to the Edit button. Then go to Info and Settings and select Advanced Settings.
Click the Category Menu and make your new selection.
To finish, click Save Changes.
- How to change category on youtube
- How to change category in youtube
- How to change category on youtube video
- How to change location in youtube pc > Guide
- Change subtitle size youtube > Guide
- How to add channel keywords on YouTube > Guide
- How to add YouTube featured channels (2021) > Guide
- Enable YouTube subtitles: on iPhone and Android > Guide
- How to use the YouTube mashup tool
- How to extract subtitles from YouTube videos
- The best Halloween YouTube channels
- Turn off YouTube notifications (Android)
- Clear your YouTube history on Android
- How to download YouTube music to a USB
- Best YouTube gaming channels
- How to make a YouTube Short?
- How to get YouTube Premium for free
- YouTube Studio: what is it and how it works?
- How to upload a picture with music to YouTube
- Download YouTube videos: on PC, Mac, and smartphone
- How to disable YouTube comments: on mobile, on PC
- How to view your YouTube channel as a visitor
- How to delete or hide a video on YouTube
- Create a playlist out of your liked videos on YouTube
- What is YouTube Movies and Shows?
- Hide your YouTube channel: permanently or set as private
- Manage your YouTube email notification settings
- How to hide the subscriber count on YouTube
- How to hide YouTube subscriptions and playslists
- Turn off YouTube embedding: for videos and for playlists
- How to search within a specific YouTube channel
- How to feature a YouTube video on your channel
- How to add branding to your YouTube channel
- How to get the transcript of a YouTube video
- How to get a YouTube video link: on Android, on PC
- How to enable YouTube Live streaming
- How to create a YouTube account and upload a video
- The best YouTube tech channels
- The best YouTube gaming reviewers
- How to make a video tutorial
- What is YouTube shorts?
- How to enable Picture-in-Picture mode on YouTube on iOS 14