YouTube is not only about sharing your personal videos, it's also about promoting the work of other people. This guide will teach you how to add Featured Channels to your YouTube channel homepage.
How to add featured channels on YouTube (2021)?
The first step is to log in to YouTube Studio. Next, go to the sidebar on the left and scroll down to Customization.
After that, click on + ADD SECTION.
A rather small window will unroll. Scroll down and select Featured channels.
Once this is done, you will be able to choose a title for the section and type the name of the channel you are looking for. Check the little box next to the name. Select Done.
If you want, you can change the place of the Featured channels in the Featured section. To do so, place the mouse above the two lines next to the channel's name, then drag and drop it where you want.
- How to feature channels on youtube
- How to add featured channels on youtube
- How to feature other channels on youtube
- How to feature a YouTube video on your channel > Guide
- How to search channel in youtube > Guide
- Hide your YouTube channel: permanently or set as private > Guide
- The best YouTube gaming reviewers > Guide
- How to add channel keywords on YouTube > Guide
- How to get the transcript of a YouTube video
- How to download YouTube music to a USB
- How to change the size of YouTube subtitles
- How to change your YouTube location: on PC, on phone
- How to make a YouTube Short?
- How to upload a picture with music to YouTube
- How to view your YouTube channel as a visitor
- Create a playlist out of your liked videos on YouTube
- Turn off YouTube embedding: for videos and for playlists
- How to get a YouTube video link: on Android, on PC
- How to disable YouTube comments: on mobile, on PC
- How to delete or hide a video on YouTube
- How to hide the subscriber count on YouTube
- Download YouTube videos: on PC, Mac, and smartphone
- How to create a YouTube account and upload a video
- How to use the YouTube mashup tool
- How to change your YouTube video's category
- How to enable YouTube Live streaming
- How to add branding to your YouTube channel
- How to get YouTube Premium for free
- How to extract subtitles from YouTube videos
- How to hide YouTube subscriptions and playslists
- Manage your YouTube email notification settings
- YouTube Studio: what is it and how it works?
- Turn off YouTube notifications (Android)
- Enable YouTube subtitles: on iPhone and Android
- How to make a video tutorial
- The best Halloween YouTube channels
- What is YouTube shorts?
- The best YouTube tech channels
- Best YouTube gaming channels
- What is YouTube Movies and Shows?
- How to enable Picture-in-Picture mode on YouTube on iOS 14
- Clear your YouTube history on Android