YouTube is not only about sharing your personal videos, it's also about promoting the work of other people. This guide will teach you how to add Featured Channels to your YouTube channel homepage.
How to add featured channels on YouTube (2021)?
The first step is to log in to YouTube Studio. Next, go to the sidebar on the left and scroll down to Customization.
After that, click on + ADD SECTION.
A rather small window will unroll. Scroll down and select Featured channels.
Once this is done, you will be able to choose a title for the section and type the name of the channel you are looking for. Check the little box next to the name. Select Done.
If you want, you can change the place of the Featured channels in the Featured section. To do so, place the mouse above the two lines next to the channel's name, then drag and drop it where you want.
- How To Add Channel Keywords on YouTube
- Youtube make channel private
- Youtube search channel not working > Forum - YouTube
- View Your YouTube Channel as Another User
- How to Add a Branding Intro to Your YouTube Videos
- How to delete a YouTube channel
- How to create a YouTube account and upload a video
- The best tech YouTube channels
- The best YouTube gaming channels and reviewers
- How to make a video tutorial
- What is YouTube shorts?
- How to enable Picture-in-Picture mode on YouTube on iOS 14
- How to extract subtitles from YouTube videos
- How to use the YouTube mashup tool