YouTube is not only about sharing your personal videos, it's also about promoting the work of other people. This guide will teach you how to add Featured Channels to your YouTube channel homepage.
How to add featured channels on YouTube (2021)?
The first step is to log in to YouTube Studio. Next, go to the sidebar on the left and scroll down to Customization.
After that, click on + ADD SECTION.
A rather small window will unroll. Scroll down and select Featured channels.
Once this is done, you will be able to choose a title for the section and type the name of the channel you are looking for. Check the little box next to the name. Select Done.
If you want, you can change the place of the Featured channels in the Featured section. To do so, place the mouse above the two lines next to the channel's name, then drag and drop it where you want.
- How to feature channels on youtube
- How to feature a YouTube video on your channel > Guide
- Hide your YouTube channel: permanently or set as private > Guide
- How to search within a specific YouTube channel > Guide
- How to change your YouTube video's category > Guide
- The best YouTube tech channels > Guide
- Turn off YouTube notifications (Android)
- Clear your YouTube history on Android
- Enable YouTube subtitles: on iPhone and Android
- How to download YouTube music to a USB
- Best YouTube gaming channels
- How to make a YouTube Short?
- How to get YouTube Premium for free
- YouTube Studio: what is it and how it works?
- How to upload a picture with music to YouTube
- Download YouTube videos: on PC, Mac, and smartphone
- How to disable YouTube comments: on mobile, on PC
- How to view your YouTube channel as a visitor
- How to delete or hide a video on YouTube
- Create a playlist out of your liked videos on YouTube
- What is YouTube Movies and Shows?
- Manage your YouTube email notification settings
- How to hide the subscriber count on YouTube
- How to hide YouTube subscriptions and playslists
- Turn off YouTube embedding: for videos and for playlists
- How to change your YouTube location: on PC, on phone
- How to change the size of YouTube subtitles
- How to add branding to your YouTube channel
- How to get the transcript of a YouTube video
- How to get a YouTube video link: on Android, on PC
- How to add channel keywords on YouTube
- How to enable YouTube Live streaming
- How to create a YouTube account and upload a video
- The best YouTube gaming reviewers
- How to make a video tutorial
- What is YouTube shorts?
- How to enable Picture-in-Picture mode on YouTube on iOS 14
- How to extract subtitles from YouTube videos
- How to use the YouTube mashup tool