How to add YouTube featured channels (2023)
YouTube is not only about sharing your personal videos, it's also about promoting the work of other people. This guide will teach you how to add Featured Channels to your YouTube channel homepage.
How to add featured channels on YouTube (2023)?
- The first step is to log in to YouTube Studio. Next, go to the sidebar on the left and scroll down to Customization.
- After that, click on + ADD SECTION.
- A rather small window will unroll. Scroll down and select Featured channels.
- Once this is done, you will be able to choose a title for the section and type the name of the channel you are looking for. Check the little box next to the name. Select Done.
- If you want, you can change the place of the Featured channels in the Featured section. To do so, place the mouse above the two lines next to the channel's name, then drag and drop it where you want.
do you have more questions about youtube? check out our forum!
Around the same subject
- How to feature channels on youtube
- How to add featured channels on youtube
- How to feature other channels on youtube
- Youtube to mp3con converter > Download - Music downloads
- Download youtube for pc > Download - Videos and news
- How to make youtube channel private > Guide
- How to search a youtube channel > Guide
- Youtube downloader hd > Download - Video downloads