How to fix in AT&T Yahoo Mail: oidc.idp.clogin.att.com

Solved
RWEaver01 Posts 1 Registration date Tuesday May 23, 2023 Status Member Last seen May 23, 2023 - Updated on May 24, 2023 at 04:30 AM
 malouhouston200 - Oct 20, 2023 at 03:35 PM

Running Win 10 desktop. Google browser. Trying to login into my Yahoo.com account with my Bellsouth.net email address. Can access email from iPhone but not desktop. Running AT&T Fiber

Getting this below..

This site can’t be reached

oidc.idp.clogin.att.com unexpectedly closed the connection.

Try:

• Checking the connection
  • Checking the proxy and the firewall​​​​​​​

ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED

Has happen intermittently for the past year. Comes and goes. Have closed Win firewall, still have PCMatic and VPN installed. Seems to be some TIMING ISSUE? 

any suggestions will be helpful (if not to technical). 

Related:

3 responses

Thank you so much. All excellent suggestions, which I have tried, many times.

All of a sudden the answer came to me. I have been signed into my account on the iPhone and my iPad. Once I signed out of these, I was able to access my desktop Yahoo email account.

I believe this is the solution, at least until the next time it happens. 

ravida_1351 Posts 57 Registration date Thursday March 23, 2023 Status Member Last seen July 2, 2023 3
May 24, 2023 at 06:40 AM

Here are a few things you may try if you're having trouble using the Google browser to access AT&T Yahoo Mail on your Windows 10 desktop and getting the error notice "oidc.idp.clogin.att.com unexpectedly closed the connection": Verify your internet connection. Make certain that your machine is online and that your connection is strong.

To determine if the issue is unique to AT&T Yahoo Mail or a more general connectivity issue, you might try visiting other websites.

Disable any VPN or proxy: whether you are using a VPN or proxy, try temporarily turning it off to see whether this affects your ability to access AT&T Yahoo Mail. These services occasionally have the potential to disrupt the connection. Delete browser cache: Deleting the cache in your browser might help you fix problems.

Clear your browser's cache: Doing so can assist in resolving difficulties with cached data. Click the three dots in the top-right corner of Google Chrome, choose "More tools," and then click "Clear browsing data." Be careful to choose the option to remove cached files and pictures.

Try a different browser: If the problem still exists, try using Mozilla Firefox or Microsoft Edge to access AT&T Yahoo Mail. Such errors can occasionally be brought on by browser-specific problems.

Temporarily disable PC Matic: As a security programme, PC Matic may contain settings that prevent access to particular websites. To see if it helps, try temporarily turning off PC Matic or adding an exception for AT&T Yahoo Mail.

malouhouston200
Oct 20, 2023 at 03:35 PM

I have problem to connec to my e mail