Texts in yahoo mail overlapping and compressed together help

Godwin - Dec 15, 2023 at 01:46 AM
HelpiOS Posts 14306 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 18, 2024 - Dec 17, 2023 at 02:58 PM

I write this longer version and add in more details of my problem for anyone like this forum's AI who wants to help me. I hope this forum's AI can read the following.

The texts in my yahoo email suddenly overlap and compressed together. Online tips say either press Ctrl + 0 (zero) or clean the cache will fix this problem. I tried both and these 2 methods can't fix this problem.   

Microsoft community says words in email overlapping is most likely due to outdated video card driver. Other tips says even if Intel Driver and Support Assistant Installer says my current Intel HD Graphics driver is working properly does not mean it is up to date.  Google says Intel Graphics Driver for Windows [15.33] is the latest Intel HD Graphics Driver for Windows 10.  But I don't know if Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows* [15.33] is compatible with my computer or if it can replace what my computer has now, that is, Intel HD Graphics version 20.19.15.4352?

I need to use yahoo email to help me give presentation for potential employer since yahoo mail has **unique features no other email has. So I need help to fix my yahoo email or no potential employer could read my email. And then I won't be able to find a job.Windows / Edge 119.0.0.0

1 response

HelpiOS Posts 14306 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 18, 2024 1,891
Dec 17, 2023 at 02:58 PM

Hi,

Bobot should have provided you an answer. Did it help?

I agree that you should try updating your graphics drivers. In order to find the right driver for you, I invite you to perform the following.

Press Windows + R simultaneously on your keyboard, then type devmgmt.msc in the box and press Enter. Expand the Display adapters section. Right-click on the Intel HD Graphics driver and go to Properties.

Select the Details tab and choose Hardware ID(s) in the dropdown menu. Next, copy the first ID in the list and paste it on Google to find the best driver for you. If you need help in order to find the driver, feel free to share the ID with us here.