Filter settings for files going to Inbox instead Spam folder

Hank - Updated on Dec 24, 2023 at 10:03 AM
HelpiOS Posts 14306 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 18, 2024 - Dec 24, 2023 at 02:53 PM

In Yahoo UK Mail, how can i create a filter in such a way that all emails from senders with the ***@*** do NOT go to the Spam folder, as they currently do, given that if I use a filter, “Inbox”.does not exist as an option under “Then move the message to this folder”.

PS: I meant emails from all senders using the same domain/extension (xxx AT abc DOT com)

Windows / Edge 120.0.0.0

Related:

1 response

HelpiOS Posts 14306 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 18, 2024 1,891
Updated on Dec 24, 2023 at 10:08 AM

Hi,

I suggest you try marking those emails as not spam when they're delivered in the spam folder. Future emails from those senders should be delivered in your inbox then.

Thank you for your suggestion. However, I receive LOTS of emails from DIFFERENT senders (name1, name2, name3 etc) using the SAME domain/extension (abc DOT com), and I don't want to have to check my Spam folder all the time.

Eg

name1 AT abc DOT com

name2 AT abc DOT com

name3 AT abc DOT com

etc

Yes, marking name1 AT abc DOT com as 'Not spam' will deliver future messages from this particular sender to my Inbox, but all emails from all the other senders using the same domain will still go to the Spam folder (unless there is a filter setting or workaround that prevents that).

HelpiOS Posts 14306 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 18, 2024 1,891 > Hank
Dec 24, 2023 at 02:53 PM

In that case, you can indeed create a filter to whitelist all senders from the same domain, but there's no option to move the emails to the inbox as you noticed.

However, you can create a new folder that will be used to group all emails from those senders. Then, set a filter that will move all emails to that folder.