Here's how to change your Outlook (formerly Hotmail) password on iPhone, Android, and PC.
How to change your password for Microsoft Hotmail or Outlook on desktop?
- To change your password, log in to your Hotmail or Outlook.com email account, click your profile picture, and select View account.
- Next, click Change password, enter your current password, and click Sign in.
- Then, you'll need to verify your identity. To do this, click Send code and enter the code that you receive via your mobile phone or email address.
- After verifying your account, enter your current password, the new password, and click Confirm. Finally, click Next , and an email will be sent confirming the change of your password.
How to change your Outlook (Hotmail) password from your iPhone/Android app?
Unfortunately, you can only change your Outlook email password in the web browser (using your mobile phone as well). Though, if you have forgotten it, simply tap on Forgot Password during the sign in and you will be able to create a new password.
Note: Don't forget to update your Outlook password after you have changed it in the Android and iPhone email apps to continue logging in directly.
- Hotmail change password
- Change hotmail password
- How to change hotmail password
- Recover Hotmail account: security questions, password, phone > Guide
- Supercell id change password [solved] > Forum - Video Games
- Supercell change password [solved] > Forum - Yahoo Mail
- I've got hacked by supercell ID, > Forum - Clash of Clans
- How To Unlock a WD External Drive Without a Password
- Unable to connect to Hotmail
- How to block attachments from unknown senders in Outlook
- How to delete Hotmail account?
- What to do when Outlook won't open
- How to sign in to Hotmail
- How to disable CTRL + Enter shortcut on Outlook
- How to refresh Outlook inbox automatically?
- Rebuild the Index file on Outlook 2010
- Change language on Outlook: app, web
- Outlook (Hotmail) account blocked or hacked
- How to disable deleted message recovery on Outlook?
- How to configure a BSNL e-mail POP/SMTP settings in Outlook
- How to remove profile picture in Outlook?
- How to change back from Outlook to Hotmail?
- How to stop receiving same email multiple times in Outlook?
- Set up the Outlook app: on Android, iPhone
- Reset Outlook to default settings
- How to change your Outlook email address?
- Set up out of office in Outlook: Android/iOS app, desktop
- How to create a new Outlook account?