If you can't access your Hotmail with the Safari browser this may occur when you quit Hotmail (Closing browser and restarting Mac), without closing the session. To remedy this: you should delete the cookies related to Hotmail. Follow the following steps.
safari-cookies">To open Hotmail in Safari on a Mac you will just need to delete cookies related to Hotmail.
Open Safari > Preferences > Security > Show Cookie
- Now type: live.com
- Now you just make a click on "Remove All"
Any more Hotmail questions? Check out our forum!
- How do you open outlook in safari on my mac
- Why can't i open hotmail on my mac
- Hotmail not working on safari
- How to find safari downloads on mac > Guide
- Translate Safari Extension for Mac > Download
- Safari > Download
- How to disable automatic downloads of attachments on Mac > Guide
- Remove the reading list: from Chrome, Safari, Firefox > Guide
- Create a Hotmail shortcut on your desktop
- How to translate an email in Hotmail