Experiencing Data Center Connectivity Issues

elivejoseph Posts 2 Registration date Thursday April 6, 2023 Status Member Last seen January 8, 2024 - Updated on Jan 8, 2024 at 04:05 AM

Hello CCM Community,

I hope this message finds you all well. I'm currently encountering some challenges related to data center connectivity, and I'm seeking insights and advice from this knowledgeable community.

Issue Overview:
I'm facing intermittent connectivity problems within our data center https://www.lenovo.com/ch/de/servers-storage/, which is a crucial component of our organization's infrastructure. Any assistance or advice you can provide will be highly appreciated.

Symptoms:

• Occasional packet loss
  • Slow response times
  • Unstable network connections

Additional Context:

• We've already checked physical connections and network configurations without resolving the issue.
  • No recent changes were made to the network configurations, making the cause of the issue unclear.

Steps Taken:

• Verified physical connections.
  • Checked network configurations.
  • Reviewed logs for any error messages.

Despite these efforts, the issue persists, and I'm turning to this community for support. Has anyone else encountered similar problems with data center connectivity? Any suggestions, troubleshooting tips, or shared experiences would be immensely helpful.

I appreciate any assistance or guidance you can provide. Thank you for your time and expertise!

Best regards,
Abhraham Denis

Windows / Chrome 120.0.0.0

Related: