MSI Dragon Center download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
MSI Dragon Center is a software targeting video games lovers and everyone who wants to be able to fine-tune their PC user experience. MSI Dragon Center is an update of the well-known Dragon Gaming Center. It allows you to build profiles for your games, customize your motherboard devices, create an amazing and unique lighting ambiance, and more.
What are the key features of MSI Dragon Center?
- Configure your games and applications: Configure the settings of all your games and applications in a few clicks.
- Monitor and profile: You will be able to get access to a more detailed view of your system usages such as RAM, GPU, CPU, temperature, performance, and more. You will also be able to configure presets such as Extreme performance, Balanced, Silent, or Super battery to switch to the scenario that fits your needs.
- System Tuner: access to advanced configurations such as USB port and storage drive upgrades, overclocking and fan speed settings, display illumination, sound, etc.
- LED Wizard: allows you to readjust the keyboard illumination and save different configuration profiles.
- Mobile Center: Thanks to the mobile center, you will be able to control the application from your mobile device.
- Real-time wizard: MSI Dragon Center has a handy wizard that helps to solve any problem related to the application.
- Extra tools: Lots of other tools come, such as battery calibration, ISO image creation, and more.
How does it work?
You can find all the information describing the first steps with MSI Dragon Center on MSI's official website.
Is it free?
MSI Dragon Center is free for anyone who has an MSI branded device.
What is MSI Mystic Light?
MSI Mystic Light allows you to completely control your PC's component RGB lighting, in a single software, including your graphics card, PC case, motherboard, and more as long as your devices are compatible. So, build your unique and stylish RGB atmosphere and brings your desktop to the next level.
MSI Mystic Light is included in Dragon Center. However, if you use an OS before Windows 10, you will have to download Mystic Light separately. You can find more information about it on MSI's official website.
- Msi dragon center download
- Dragon center download
- Msi center download
- Msi app player > Download - Android emulators
- DaVinci Resolve 18 > Download - Video editing
- How to open .msi file > Guide
- KMSPico > Download - Other
- CapCut > Download - Video editing