Can't see anything I type on MSN..

Solved/Closed
Lady Leisure Posts 6 Registration date Thursday July 17, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 30, 2009 - Jul 18, 2008 at 05:12 AM
 fatma - Mar 2, 2010 at 05:04 PM
Hello,

I am using firefox.. not sure if this is the problem.. But.. I cannot see anything I or anyone types to me on MSN Messenger... Anyone have any idea what the problem could be?

Thanks!
Related:

10 responses

percy8 Posts 125 Registration date Wednesday February 20, 2008 Status Member Last seen February 5, 2009 47
Jul 18, 2008 at 01:49 PM
hi lady leisure,
it is the first time i hear this but dont worry i will search for an answer for you n ill be back to u soon
:D i figured it out, i uninstalled my kiwee toolbar, stupid add-ons :P
O thank-you so much JC...You know i never would have thought of that... It worked...:P xxxooo
I have gradualy lost the ability to get onto my web based e-mail and both MSN and yahoo messengers and also all of a sudden my system restore page comes up blank I have defender pro just bought and have ran scanes every day but nadda comes up about a virus . but I can't think of any other reason for the probs all of a sudden . oh and I have ran all maintenance that I have on system. I have XP home
HELP!!!! lol
Darrell
Lady Leisure Posts 6 Registration date Thursday July 17, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 30, 2009 3
Aug 2, 2008 at 07:29 PM
Not only did removing the kiwee toolbar let me actually see what I and others are typing on MSN... It also solved the problem of Internet Explorer shutting down withink usually 30 secnds of running it.. due to an error each tme... Yahoo!
oh nice well i am glad you got that fixed, i hated when i could not see my messages, and to see what people wrote i had to go and view the message history everytime. and to hear that your internet browser wasnt working before, that didnt happen to me but still awesome that it is fixed for you : )
hehe np :P *winks*

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
me either even when i reinstall, its really frustrating sigh...
iam not sure but since ive downloaded the new windows live and gone back to the old 8.1 beta version the background on some contacts is black
I love to get on msn but how do u do it just reply back please.
:O I Finally Figured It Out....
Cause It Was Doin My Head In 4 Ages Soo I...
Uninstalled Messanger Plus 4.5
It Works But If Youu Havnt Got That Then I Dnoo
xxx
I had the same problem. I have both Messenger Plus and Hiyo. I uninstalled Hiyo and it seems to have sorted the problem with no need to uninstall Messenger Plus :D
thanks alot for your help i also had the same problem but then it got all fixed after uninstalling the kiwee toolbar