Lost my data and want to recover it

Closed
yasir - Sep 29, 2009 at 08:52 AM
 Blocked Profile - Sep 30, 2009 at 02:48 PM
Hello,
i formatted my pc.delete all partitions and crecte new partitions.But doning all this i forget to take backup of some important files and pics. Now plz plz n plz tell me how i can recover those files and picz .can it be recovered?or not plz reply
Related:

3 responses

dancedhall Posts 3056 Registration date Wednesday May 13, 2009 Status Member Last seen March 12, 2010 655
Sep 29, 2009 at 09:13 AM
hi there,

yes it can be recovered

by the help of recovery software

use link below and download the software:

https://ccm.net/downloads/security-and-maintenance/5325-recover-my-files/

Thanks
Mwanasoft Posts 57 Registration date Sunday May 24, 2009 Status Member Last seen April 6, 2010 26
Sep 29, 2009 at 09:14 AM
Hi,

Don't be worried, you can still get your data after formatting if you use some strong third party software like:

- GetDataBack

-or-

You can Google that and try me, you'll find a solution. It's not the end.
Blocked Profile
Sep 30, 2009 at 02:48 PM
Good news is that you can often successfully recover deleted files from a PC, sometimes even after a reformat. It all depends on what has happened since the files were deleted or the drive reformatted.

When you delete files the data itself isn’t deleted, just the index entry that tells the system where the data for those files is located. The area containing the deleted data is also now marked as free space so it is available for any new files to be written there instead.

If and when that happens, then it is too late to recover your deleted files so it is very, very important to not save any new files or data to the device concerned.

Use another PC to browse the internet for a solution as internet browsing causes lots of temporary files to get written to the disk. Download any file recovery software, for example, to a memory stick, plug that in the computer with the deleted files and run it from there.

A good tip is to try the free demo version of a commercial product that will scan the device for deleted files and show you exactly what files can be recovered. At least that will show you if you can recover the deleted files or if it’s too late already. You can find more useful information on how to recover deleted files at http://www.repaircorruptfile.com/Recover-Deleted-Files.html