Dell Inspiron B130

Closed
Mitchel - Nov 15, 2009 at 07:21 AM
 Blocked Profile - Nov 16, 2009 at 07:01 AM
Hello,I'm having a problem with my Dell Inspiron B130. Since my battery is not working that well anymore, it wont work unless charged. I accidentally pulled the socket and I thought it was okay because that happened several times already. When I came back after 15 minutes, I turned it on then it worked flawlessly yet I knew that there was something wrong. After the "microsoft windows loading" stuff finished, I only saw a black screen and I thought was it was just temporary yet it lasted for like 5 minutes. Then I saw a cursor. It was moving yet it wont allow me to log in. I cant even see the details anymore. Can anyone help me out? I really need my laptop. I tried the shift thing.. it made a sound yet that's just about it. I tried the ctrl alt dlt but nothing happened. What might be the reason behind this and any suggestions on how I can fix this? Thanks!

1 response

Blocked Profile
Nov 16, 2009 at 07:01 AM
Dear Mitchel,

The problem source could actually be either from the battery being faulty or the

power supplying unit being faulty. Please try changing the battery to confirm if it

is from the it that the problem is coming. If the problem persists, you will have to

send it for repair.

Thanks in advance.