E HDD - difficult challenge am it for a week

Closed
csibike - Nov 20, 2009 at 10:27 PM
ramesh2412 Posts 79 Registration date Thursday November 19, 2009 Status Member Last seen September 5, 2011 - Nov 20, 2009 at 10:32 PM
Hello Dudes,

So this is a good challenge: have bought 2 months ago a external HDD Hitachi 500gb in a LG casing (XD2 series), till a week ago was working fine, when i lent it to my roomy and she returned with elegedly "it stopped in the middle of the movie" diagnostic. so afterwards it wouldnt be recognised neither by my computer nor by my device manager. it is USB connected and i have tried following:different cables, different windows and mac OS, BIOS access, different, if not most, of recovery programs. and it still wouldnt show up. on the other hand i know for a fact that my HDD is alive cause the LED still lights up every time i connect my drive and i hear the HDD spinning, and no it desnt make funny noise nor clicks, so ... pls suggest anything that i can do in order to have it poped up, registered or erecognised anywhere, once i have that i can fix it ... it is annoying for i cant meet the challange that this problem represents.

tnaks dudes
Related:

1 response

ramesh2412 Posts 79 Registration date Thursday November 19, 2009 Status Member Last seen September 5, 2011 13
Nov 20, 2009 at 10:32 PM
Better Bring it to Service center, if u have the warrenty