Front usb not working

Closed
blinki2000 Posts 8 Registration date Thursday 24 April 2008 Status Member Last seen 29 May 2009 - 19 Sep 2008 à 05:31
bluenite7 Posts 18 Registration date Thursday 24 April 2008 Status Member Last seen 13 May 2009 - 19 Sep 2008 à 09:28
Hi I recently moved all the stuffs of my computer into another one and now I cant use the usb port in the front panel any idea guys? Before I moved all the front usb panel was working fine and now isn't working..
Related:

1 response

bluenite7 Posts 18 Registration date Thursday 24 April 2008 Status Member Last seen 13 May 2009 10
19 Sep 2008 à 09:28
It must surely come from an error while plugging the jumpers onto the motherboard recheck if it is correctly configured and recheck the settings in the user manual you got with your motherboard if all the jumpers have been correctly configured.