Nktel a200 games

Solved/Closed
khursheed shah - Jan 9, 2010 at 01:45 AM
 hamza ali - May 25, 2014 at 02:42 PM
Hello,
sir I am a student of 8th class I am using nktel a200 mobile phone please provide me games for nktel china mobile
Related:

11 responses

Blocked Profile
Jan 9, 2010 at 02:14 AM
Dear Khursheed Shah,

There is actually no software or applications that is supported

by these china phones and hence you won't be able to get any

software online or at any store.

Thanks in advance.
Hei There are no games supporting china mobiles
Blocked Profile
Mar 29, 2010 at 02:53 PM
Dear Dsdsd,

This is actually the truth about these china mobile clones. There is no software that is supported on them. This is even the reason why many of them cannot get internet activated on it. It does not contain any browser and there is no possibility to add a browser to it.

Thank you.
how to play java games in china mobile a200

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
Blocked Profile
Apr 7, 2010 at 06:54 AM
Dear A200,

Please provide clear detailed information about the problem that you are having for appropriate help.

Thank you.
abdul waheed khan kakar sunzarkhal
Blocked Profile
Apr 16, 2010 at 07:42 AM
Dear Alwd Khan,

Please express yourself in clear English language for us to understand the matter and be of any help to you.

Thank you.
Please provide clear detailed information about the problem that you are having for appropriate help
Their is a file which is supported by nktel a200. Many of the user of nktel a200 does not know about that.
You can download some games for nktel a200. But their is a problem, their games are in china's language. So we can't understand it.

Steps:

1. Goto menu
2. Press '0'
3. A new menu will open
4. You can only download the games if you have Internet connection on your mobile
5. Click on the 'More apps & games'
6. Download and enjoy...
tanhks yar it working
even if u fly , u r not going to get games for this phone. Even I use NKTEL a200
nice