2 computers 2 problems HELP!

Solved/Closed
dogerx Posts 3 Registration date Sunday February 7, 2010 Status Member Last seen February 8, 2010 - Feb 8, 2010 at 03:39 PM
dogerx Posts 3 Registration date Sunday February 7, 2010 Status Member Last seen February 8, 2010 - Feb 8, 2010 at 03:52 PM
Hello, so I have to computers, one is a labtop and one is a desktop. labtop run xp, destop vista.

The problem with the labtop is this: A little while ago a caugh a nasty virus that was make fake virus alerts pop up on my computer, I then go myself avast and ran the boot scan. After the boot scan I loged on and the were no icon and no task bar only my wallpapper, I then went into safemode and did a system restore to just befor I ran the avast, This fix the no icons problems but i still had the fake alert pop ups. also when i ever try to go on certain site like youtube a page comes up say "the site is resticted" but i easly got around that with a proxy server. any way after the system resote i got my self [/download/download-1
Related:

1 response

dogerx Posts 3 Registration date Sunday February 7, 2010 Status Member Last seen February 8, 2010
Feb 8, 2010 at 03:52 PM
opps accedently post this topic 2 time just ignore this topic.