Can't sign into Windows Live Messenger!

Closed
Xylem - Jun 28, 2010 at 07:46 PM
 Blocked Profile - Aug 17, 2010 at 05:14 AM
Hello,

I currently have this problem which is preventing me from signing into Windows Live Messenger. This problem had started to take it's place an hour ago, I had no idea what to do to fix it.

The problem that I am experiencing is whenever I sign into my account, it says signing in where the two icons (blue and green) are moving around but, after that it just sends me straight back to the log in screen where you enter your email and password. No message box, no error code, nothing!

The catch is, whenever I sign into my other account it logs into perfectly no problems whatsoever.
I am beginning to wonder if the reason why I am unable to access one of my MSN account is because the one I can't sign into is an @stoned.com email. The one I can sign into is an @hotmail.com email.
I don't think this would be a problem since I was always able to sign into my @stoned.com yesterday.
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Aug 17, 2010 at 05:14 AM
Dear Xylem,

There should be some missing or corrupted material causing the trouble and hence you should have it removed and reinstalled for it to function properly.

Thank you.