Wireless network connection not connected

Closed
Doug - Aug 14, 2010 at 05:09 PM
mancy Posts 124 Registration date Monday July 26, 2010 Status Member Last seen April 6, 2016 - Sep 9, 2010 at 04:29 AM
Hello,

I have a Linksys system set up on my wife's computer. The wireless router is on that computer as well. I usually have no problem therefore connecting my laptop online using the wireless signal it creates. Yet today I cannot get connected to the internet, nor can I print out anything wireless to my printer. Dell wireless 1520-n-wcan mini card detected,. It says it is enabled and the signal strength showing is 5 bars. Any idea why all of a sudden I cannot get a connection?

\\Doug

Related:

2 responses

you should restart your router to refresh.. and try to connect
mancy Posts 124 Registration date Monday July 26, 2010 Status Member Last seen April 6, 2016 94
Sep 9, 2010 at 04:29 AM
In some cases, the problem lies within the printer's connection with the network. Make sure to check that all servers, printers and computers are turned on and are connected to the network. Some network printer problems occur because not all physical connections to the network are working. If all connections to the network are working properly, then there must be an issue with the address of the printer. If the printer is connected to the network using a TCP/IP address instead of using a printer name, then it should be made sure that the computer is connected to the Internet or the network where the printer is installed. Sometimes, the TCP/IP address of the printer changes due to outside influences such as power outages. for more information.......... https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Printers-Archive-Read-Only/Wireless-printer-not-working/m-p/319335#M14914