How to put validation in a cell with formula?

Closed
Kets - Nov 12, 2010 at 08:17 AM
 Kets - Nov 24, 2010 at 01:00 AM
Hello,

I am using office excel 2003, can you pl help me how can I validate data in a cell which is having some formula?
cell contains figures and I want to put an error report in validation when cell counts an amount less than 6000
Pl Help

Suketu

2 responses

data_encoder Posts 13 Registration date Wednesday November 3, 2010 Status Member Last seen November 15, 2010 1
Nov 12, 2010 at 01:42 PM
Post some data or send attachment and I can probably help. You need to show me the before and after effects (use worksheet names) of what you want accomplished.
I have replied bellow email and forwarded the said worksheetin attachment but till date I have not got any revert from your side.

Pl help and resolve my problem

Hello,

You have asked to receive replies to the message of data_encoder, entilted « Office software forum - How to put validation in a cell with formula? - answer from data_encoder » posted on November 12, 2010 07:42 PM in « Office software ».
This message just received the following reply from data_encoder