Sound Blaster live 24bit external usb

Closed
JimBeam - Jan 18, 2009 at 12:33 AM
inucka Posts 1 Registration date Sunday January 8, 2012 Status Member Last seen January 8, 2012 - Jan 8, 2012 at 11:29 AM
Hello,
I have been using the product untill recent relocation and therefore change of PC, I've lost the installation driver's cd and seem to not be able to fully operate the soundcard with just the drivers provided on support page of the manufacturer's site, there is no volume control features and some other software missing that was on the original cd, so my question is the following: Is there a chance that someone can upload the contents of the cd (that comes with the package) onto your site so that I can grab it?

Thank you in advance. Kind regards!
Related:

3 responses

supercase Posts 10 Registration date Saturday October 18, 2008 Status Member Last seen April 20, 2009
Jan 18, 2009 at 03:09 AM
hi,
i cannot give you the files but can refer you to a link where youi will be able to download it.
try this and let me know if i've been able to help you:

http://rapidlibrary.com/...
If you still need the install CD email me. My sound device is toast so it is my understanding I can release the CD if you need it. If I am incorrect please let me know. I don't want to violate copyright laws.Email Id removed for security
Hi Jim, I need to this driver for my SB 24 USB, can you gib me a tip, or say where did you found it?
Thanks in Advance.

Marcos
Pepi, If you still need the install CD email me: Email Id removed for security
All installed; however, no volue control for MIDI (only the microsoft software MIDI when selected, then a volume slider is shown, but when I select SBLIVE PORT A, there is no Volume), what gives??? How do I install the synth for the computer to use that output?
inucka Posts 1 Registration date Sunday January 8, 2012 Status Member Last seen January 8, 2012
Jan 8, 2012 at 11:29 AM
Hi everybody, can someone please send me that CD? I'm getting crazy, I can't find anywhere.
Thanks in advance!!! i'll really really appreciate it!!!
Email Id removed for security