ITunes 8 and Quicktime 7.5 error message

Closed
catdishy - Jan 20, 2009 at 07:26 PM
 lisa - Dec 8, 2009 at 09:15 PM
Hello,
My new iTunes 8 with Quicktime 7/5 on my XP was successfully installed a month ago.Suddenly, I can't open iTunes and get a message saying Quicktime 7.1 is installed and iI need Quicktime 7.5. I"ve re-installed iTunes today and it has Quicktime 7.5 but still getting the message and iTunes won't work. I've rebooted twice and no change. What can you suggest?Thanks.
Related:

4 responses

HI ALL FRIEND ,
I KNOW YOU HAVE SAME PROBLEM FOR THAT I HAVE ALREADY ITUNE SOFTWARE IF YOU WANT CURRENTLY INSTALL FELLOW ME.. CLICK START BUTTON GO TO PROGRAM AND THAN CLICK APPLE SOFTWARE UPDATES U HAVE OPEN DAIGLOG BOX JUST INSTALL ITEM UR PROBLEM SOLVE THAT 'S IDEA .....
Thanks so much for your help :)
hello friend how are you i m fine ... i have i tune 8.0 and quick time no error found if you give me this software
first you mail me tell me Ur problem i will solve your problem how? i sent to Ur e-mail address for this i tune 8.0 and quick time you install directly ....
Can you please send me something on how to do it? I'm having the same problem since installing 8.0. Last time I installed 8.0 it took all of my music.
johnsteve12 Posts 17 Registration date Monday April 7, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 15, 2009 8
Jan 21, 2009 at 01:59 AM
hi,
try to uninstall your iTunes and then install it again.
if this does not work, then download the iTunes and quicktime again.
lindsaysarokstar
Feb 17, 2009 at 01:20 PM
Hey my itunes is doing the same thing! I have uninstalled both quicktime and itunes. Then downloaded the program on Apple's website that has Quicktime 7.6 and Itunes 8 and have rebooted a lot, so far nothing has helped and now I can not even open Itunes because my computer doesn't think downloading the newest quicktime and itunes 34593084 times is enough. Good luck