Pc cant connect to monitor after update?

Solved/Closed
tanveer - Jun 18, 2011 at 07:06 AM
 Anonymous User - Jun 19, 2011 at 10:34 AM
Hello,
i am having a problemo with my pc monitor which i will explain below,please take your time to read and suggest possible answers.
2 days ago i shutdown my PC, a windows 7 update happened and then pc automatically shut down of course.
Next day i turned it on ,and no signal was being received so i thought the monitor was dead, so i tried my other monitor none can find a connection with the pc, al the wires are in correctly nothings been changed etc.
Just a black screen cant even get into a bios as absolutely nothing shows up at all.
Win 7, 64bit
Thanks for your answers in advance.

Related:

2 responses

Anonymous User
Jun 18, 2011 at 10:53 AM
Greetings,

Try to remove your power cord and hold the On button for like 30 seconds to 1 minute and then connect it back and turn on to see if the problem persists.

Good Luck!
The power cord to the pc or the monitor??
thanks for answering.
Anonymous User
Jun 19, 2011 at 04:34 AM
Not the monitor, but the pc.
Thanks!!
This worked for me and now my pc displaying image again. :)
Blocked Profile
Jun 19, 2011 at 09:08 AM
Good technique friend KEEP IT UP
Anonymous User
Jun 19, 2011 at 10:34 AM
Thank you for you feedback Tanveer,

Regards!
Blocked Profile
Jun 18, 2011 at 07:22 AM
Hello Tanveer
I think the problem is a bad connection somewhere if you unplugged your all wires still it happens then it be possible that there is short in the power cable, otherwise your motherboard circuit has some fault.

Contact your system engineer to solve your hardware issue.

Nice Day.
tanveerahmed2k8 Posts 1 Registration date Sunday June 19, 2011 Status Member Last seen June 19, 2011
Jun 19, 2011 at 03:58 AM
I don't think i have a system engineer? as i bought my pc as a custom build on ebay.