How to recover my folder after format?

Closed
Ajay - Oct 1, 2011 at 04:47 AM
Paularge Posts 2 Registration date Monday August 22, 2011 Status Member Last seen October 6, 2011 - Oct 6, 2011 at 09:02 PM
Hello,
Help me, I have a lock folder software.I use Password on my important data folder.But after some time Virus attack my PC so i Format my PC.I forgive my folder open by password when PC Format. After PC format when i click on folder,My data not seen and control panel open. So plz solved my problem.......

2 responses

mark_louis68 Posts 7 Registration date Tuesday October 4, 2011 Status Member Last seen October 5, 2011 3
Oct 4, 2011 at 08:27 AM
When you delete a file it is not removed from the disk, it is just marked as empty space. So if you are lucky and nothing has overwritten the file then you can simply restore them. After a format you will be pretty lucky to get anything decent back because you will of done a lot of writing to the disk with the new install of the OS etc. If you have a big disk though with lots of space you might find something is there.
Paularge Posts 2 Registration date Monday August 22, 2011 Status Member Last seen October 6, 2011
Oct 6, 2011 at 09:02 PM
i strongly recommend you download the RECOVER MY FILES.EXE setup.
this will work for you