Pc turns on automatically with last schedule

Closed
guru - Dec 18, 2011 at 03:52 AM
 Blocked Profile - Dec 18, 2011 at 04:02 AM
Hello,

i am using windows xp...when i am switch on my pc's main power supply,it automatically turns on unless i press turn on button on cpu.....and let me get into my last used date...i.e..it turns on with last date when i used and shows the time more than 1 or 2 hours when i turns it off...what will be the problem?? and one more thing i am not using cpu...what is the solution for it???regarding........
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Dec 18, 2011 at 04:02 AM
Greetings,

Please, bare in mind that before any answer given on the forum, you should know that there are volunteers who give their time trying to solve user problems. They do have a life other than this forum including me.

Therefore, it is specifically requested from Kioskea forum users to show their respect. For this, the use of polite expressions is a minimum.
https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

To say please, thank you, appreciate, grateful, etc... is common courtesy when you want something, especially help!

You must copy, modify and repost your message respecting the politeness charter.

We trust that you understand.