Laptop powered off and only works on battery

Closed
Rudy - Dec 27, 2011 at 12:44 PM
 Anonymous User - Dec 27, 2011 at 01:05 PM
Laptop powered up for a few seconds then powered down on it's own. Could not get it to power up. Only using AC adapter with no battery at the time. Eventually tried putting the battery in with AC power cord plugged in because I thought the battery would be dead. Laptop powered up but there was only 7% left on the battery and it powered down after battery emptied.

Have tried holding power button on for 1 min with no battery or power cord, that did not work. I have ordered a replacement ac power adapter thinking that may be the problem. If it does not work I will have a laptop that only works on battery power and a new ac adapter.

Related:

1 response

Anonymous User
Dec 27, 2011 at 01:05 PM
Greetings,
Remember ...
Before any answer given on the forum, you should know that there are volunteers who give their time trying to solve user problems.
Therefore, it is specifically requested from Kioskea forum users to show their respect. For this, the use of polite expressions is a minimum. https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse
Say please, thank you, appreciate, grateful, regards, etc... is common practice when you want something especially help!
So re-write your message respecting the politeness charter by using these words and repost your message on the forum.
We trust that you understand.
Moderator.....