I want to Restore my Toshiba A-300 Sattelite

Closed
Kem - Jan 21, 2012 at 02:40 AM
vista.ultimate.64 Posts 211 Registration date Sunday October 3, 2010 Status Member Last seen October 18, 2013 - Jan 21, 2012 at 09:52 AM
Hello,

to make things clear i wave tried everything in this forum. but everything not working on me.. i got hit by a virus before and glady it was fix adn virus were removed. then sudenly came up yesterday, my google chrome went to error... " Google Chrome not working Properly need to shutdown" then, i tried Mozilla, Opera, Safari, IE8, all had the same error... then i said to my self, i need to restore to factory default, but it failed and hanged in "uploading windows files" it never moved, its frozen, stocked. :( pls help.

thank's in advance

2 responses

vista.ultimate.64 Posts 211 Registration date Sunday October 3, 2010 Status Member Last seen October 18, 2013 38
Jan 21, 2012 at 02:43 AM
Hi. Force a shutdown, either holding the power button for less than 10 seconds or taking away the power source (power cable, battery). Once this is done, perform a full system recovery. I hope there was nothing there you needed to keep.
that was the last thing i did, but, when i press repair my computer, from there it hangs. :(
vista.ultimate.64 Posts 211 Registration date Sunday October 3, 2010 Status Member Last seen October 18, 2013 38
Jan 21, 2012 at 09:52 AM
Don't try repairing then, just insert the windows CD that came with the computer, the operating system disc, and go to the BIOS (F2 on startup in most cases). Change the boot order to CD Drive at the top. Then start up the computer and reinstall windows. You may need to format the drive which means your data will go, unless you had enough space left on the internal HDD.

Good luck.