Jailbroken ipod wont copy music to itunes

Closed
sjberger - Feb 16, 2012 at 09:15 AM
 Blocked Profile - Feb 17, 2012 at 12:24 AM
Hello, I recently jailbroke my Ipod 4g and everything went fine. I downloaded this thing from cydia where you could get music for free. It advised me to plug my ipod in and configure it so i could manage my music manually from my ipod. Now, i am trying to unjailbreak it. But i have encountered a problem. It wont sync my music from my ipod to my computer. Not the muysic i downloaded from the app, but music i downloaded legally from itunes. It says that sync music is deselected, but when i select it, it tells me it will delete all my legally downloadeds music and replace it with what is on my itunes account. If i deselect manually manage my music, it tells me the same thing! Help!

Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Feb 17, 2012 at 12:24 AM
Greetings,

Please, bare in mind that Kioskea is a mutual aid community, all answers on the forum are provided by volunteers who give their time free to help solve issues.

Therefore, it is specifically requested from Kioskea forum users correspond showing mutual respect. Therefore, when requesting assistance, the use of polite expressions,as for elsewhere in similar circumstances, is appreciated. (please, thank you, appreciate, grateful, etc.)

https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

Please, copy, modify and repost your message respecting the politeness charter.

We trust that you understand.