UTorrent working on one labtop but not other

Closed
hunter469 Posts 2 Registration date Saturday March 10, 2012 Status Member Last seen March 10, 2012 - Mar 10, 2012 at 10:29 PM
 Blocked Profile - Mar 12, 2012 at 03:17 AM
Hello, I am having trouble using uTorrent, everything I download on my new laptop using it stays at 0.2 kbps, peaking at 2kbps briefly. Another new laptop also bought today on the same network downloaded the same file perfectly fine. It had a red warning sign in the corner saying it was unconnectable due to port settings until I put in the port being used by the other computer. uTorrent has worked will in the past. The data such as file size and everything else on the bottom isn't showing up

Both computer are running windows 7 and are brand new.
Does anyone have any ideas? The uTorrent forums are down so i can't check there.
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Mar 12, 2012 at 03:17 AM
Greetings,

Please, bare in mind that Kioskea is a mutual aid community, all answers on the forum are provided by volunteers who give their time free to help solve issues.

Therefore, it is specifically requested from Kioskea forum users correspond showing mutual respect. Therefore, when requesting assistance, the use of polite expressions,as for elsewhere in similar circumstances, is appreciated. (please, thank you, appreciate, grateful, etc.)

https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

Please, copy, modify and repost your message respecting the politeness charter.

We trust that you understand.