uTorrent limit: upload speed, download speed
In this article we will show you how to configure the maximum download or upload limit performed by uTorrent for a predefined period of time. Follow the procedure outlined below.
To configure the download and upload limits of uTorrent:
- Click on Options> Preferences> Transfer Cap
- First check the box next to "Enable Transfer Cap"
- In the Bandwidth cap set the maximum amount of data to be downloaded/uploaded (the value can be in GB or MB)
- Time Period defines the number of days that will be taken in consideration
- The final stage is to configure the "Limit Type". It will define whether the above settings will apply to your:
- Or both
Any more download questions? Check out our forum!
Around the same subject
- Utorrent limit download speed
- Utorrent limit upload speed
- Utorrent speed limit
- Utorrent web > Download - Torrent downloads
- Blackmagic Disk Speed Test > Download - Diagnosis and monitoring
- Download Google Play Store: PC, Android (APK) > Download - App downloads
- DaVinci Resolve 17 > Download - Video editing
- Minecraft: Java Edition > Download - Sandbox