In this article we will show you how to configure the maximum download or upload limit performed by uTorrent for a predefined period of time. Follow the procedure outlined below.
To configure the download and upload limits of uTorrent:
- Click on Options> Preferences> Transfer Cap
- First check the box next to "Enable Transfer Cap"
- In the Bandwidth cap set the maximum amount of data to be downloaded/uploaded (the value can be in GB or MB)
- Time Period defines the number of days that will be taken in consideration
- The final stage is to configure the "Limit Type". It will define whether the above settings will apply to your:
- Or both
Any more download questions? Check out our forum!