This tip will teach you how to make uTorrent ask for download locations again. This will let you decide the destination of your torrent on a case-by-case basis.
When downloading multiple files on uTorrent, it is quite common for users to place all torrents into one folder. This is done by simply checking the Don't Ask Me Again option after choosing a file location, making the download process both quick and easy. However, one particularly frustrating problem that results after checking the Don't Ask Me Again box is that if you ever want to change the download location for your torrents, turning the prompt back on is not quite so simple. Here's how to solve the problem.
How to activate download location prompt on uTorrent?
- Launch uTorrent and click on Options > Preferences > UI Settings.
- Next, check the option that reads Show a window that displays the files inside the torrent in advanced mode.
- Click on Apply to save your settings.
- Moving forward, each time you begin a uTorrent download, the software will prompt you to choose the desired destination of your file.
N.B. You may come across some information that suggests possible solutions to stop uTorrent from downloading automatically. The most common suggestion is to head to Options > Preferences > UI Settings, and check the Don't Start Downloads Automatically checkbox. Please note that proceeding with this option will stop new downloads until otherwise indicated - it will not reactivate the option for you to specify your desired download location.
- How to change utorrent download location
- Utorrent change download location
- How to change download location in utorrent
- µTorrent > Télécharger
- Utorrent download history > Guide
- How to improve uTorrent download speed? > Guide
- How to increase utorrent download speed in android [solved] > Forum - Downloading
- UTorrent limit: upload speed, download speed > Guide
- How to change uTorrent language: back to English
- Shutdown your PC when uTorrent downloads are complete
- How to clear history on FileZilla
- FileZilla dark theme: Windows 10, Mac
- Free online video converter
- How to use WeTransfer: send, share
- How does Dropbox work: sharing files, synchronizing folders
- Share photos via Google Photos, Dropbox, Flickr, etc.