Browser Setting

Closed
prakash g - Jul 25, 2012 at 05:51 AM
vishal_s Posts 3 Registration date Tuesday July 31, 2012 Status Member Last seen August 1, 2012   - Jul 31, 2012 at 01:51 PM
Hello,

i was using tata docomo plus and at the time of access of net i had find the dailogue box browser setting and i clicked on yes and now whenever i open net one of another dailogue opens that is net browser setting and clicking on close net also closes and same all time please tel how do i get solved to my pc. pl tel me soon.
Related:

1 response

vishal_s Posts 3 Registration date Tuesday July 31, 2012 Status Member Last seen August 1, 2012  
Jul 31, 2012 at 01:51 PM
Hi Prakash

My name is Vishal and i work for the Social Media and Community Team at Dell. You're referring to the TATA Docomo dongle if I'm not wrong. It appears that the dialogue box you are referring to could be the connection status wizard so once you close it, your internet connection would also get terminated. You can simply minimize that dialogue box and operate the system however if you still have any issues you can uninstall and then reinstall the software for your TATA DOCOMO PLUS. To uninstall the software go to PROGRAMS & FEATURES under the control panel and then unplug the hardware from the USB slot. Now reboot the system and plugin the hardware again, it should install the software by itself if it's a plug-n-play device otherwise reinstall the software in the same manner how had you installed it initially.
Do post me a reply if there is a progress or if you need further assistance.

Thanks
Dell- Vishal S
Social Media Responder