Iced tea and my laptop 0.0

Closed
ginger191 Posts 1 Registration date Friday June 7, 2013 Status Member Last seen June 7, 2013 - Jun 7, 2013 at 09:19 PM
MH1#fan Posts 4 Registration date Saturday June 8, 2013 Status Member Last seen June 9, 2013 - Jun 8, 2013 at 10:13 AM
So recently my mother had an iced tea on the table my dog and cat where playing chase. the iced tea ended up spilling all over my laptop. i wiped it down quick an thought (which i was wrong!) it was ok. minutes later it started acting up. i put it in uncooked rice for two days took it out after the two days and turned it on. this time it came on with beep sounds which stopped and than the keyboard wont work. the down key and the enter key deffinatly. i did take the battery out as well and put it in the dry uncooked rice. please help me its a toshiba and its about 2 years old. i dont have money for a new one :( so can some please help me?!
Related:

1 response

MH1#fan Posts 4 Registration date Saturday June 8, 2013 Status Member Last seen June 9, 2013
Jun 8, 2013 at 10:13 AM
Sorry I don't think there is a way to fix it, because it might have gone down through the cracks between the keys, you could try to claim it on insurance to get a new one. Or there might be a shop that you could take it to to fix it. Sorry! :(