Ask a question Report

Shortcut keys not working on my Asus Laptop! [Solved/Closed]

PamelaT7 3Posts Tuesday December 25, 2012Registration date August 3, 2013 Last seen - Latest answer on Aug 3, 2013 01:21PM
Okay so im not even sure they're called shortcut keys but my numlock section isn't working, the F11 for volume isn't working, The F16 for brightness, the F10 for mute, and so on and so forth. Its really annoying me that its not working.
My computer is an Asus X502C -
Read more 
Answer
+4
moins plus
Did you install a new copy of Windows? If so - you will need to download and install the ASUS specific software/drivers. The function key software is provided by the manufacturer not Microsoft.

Good Luck

PamelaT7 3Posts Tuesday December 25, 2012Registration date August 3, 2013 Last seen - Aug 3, 2013 01:21PM
Thanks for replying but i actually just figured out how to do it.

There's an fn key at the bottom of the keyboard that i have to press in combination with the F key i want to use.
This document entitled « Shortcut keys not working on my Asus Laptop! » from CCM (ccm.net) is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.