Password Problem

Closed
Vikram Kathar Posts 1 Registration date Tuesday January 14, 2014 Status Member Last seen January 14, 2014 - Jan 14, 2014 at 11:34 AM
Fractus1 Posts 2 Registration date Tuesday January 14, 2014 Status Member Last seen January 14, 2014 - Jan 14, 2014 at 12:46 PM
My self Vikram kathar. I have forgot my gmail password of deleted for security reasons gmail.com.
Without password I am facing so much problem because there is so much important data was keept in my gmail account and also that gmail was connected with my facebook account. so I am not able to access my gmail account as well as my facebook account.
Sir I request you to plese give me idea to what I have to do for this case.
If you should require more details then u can contact on my mobile number ie- deleted for security reasons by your friendly neighbourhood moderator or u can send me the advice so that I will sent u all the fdetails like my personal ID proof as well as more.
Sir I request u to do the needful. If my problem will resolve then I will be very thankfull to u foir this work.

Regards,
Vikram Kathar

1 response

Fractus1 Posts 2 Registration date Tuesday January 14, 2014 Status Member Last seen January 14, 2014
Jan 14, 2014 at 12:46 PM
Do you have a second email connected to gmail for password recovery or have you set up two step verification ? . If not have you gone through these steps https://www.wikihow.com/Recover-a-Gmail-Password

This is your best bet going through the steps with google to access your gmail account, then when you have that you can access your Facebook one.