How to install Opera mini on Blackberry? [Closed]

dumisani321 1 Posts Wednesday May 7, 2014Registration date May 7, 2014 Last seen - May 7, 2014 at 09:52 AM - Latest reply: Michael_Mohome_Moleefee 1 Posts Monday July 13, 2015Registration date July 14, 2015 Last seen
- Jul 14, 2015 at 12:34 AM
Hy I'm using a blackberry 9810 smart phone nd I've been trying to install opera mini nd it has been tlling me it can't connect to the internet,plz if u can help plz do help cauz I'm out of options now.I had opera mini before nd had to delete it cauz it waz giving me problem nd now I can't install it nd it has been 3 daes now I've been trying.
See more 

2 replies

nicc 2 Posts Tuesday May 13, 2014Registration date May 13, 2014 Last seen - May 13, 2014 at 01:39 AM
+81
Helpful
i thnk this will help you.... try it and see

1. Open http://mini.opera.com/ in your BlackBerry browser (not your desktop web browser) and select the version that mentions "No Signature" in brackets.

You'll see download links that say Verisign / Thawte / Multiple Certificates - ignore them and download the unsigned version for your language. Here's a direct link.

2. Next, open this help page in your desktop to determine the APN internet settings for your mobile service provider.

Open BlackBerry Settings -> Options -> Advanced Options -> TCP and type the APN value in the space provided. You may keep the user / password field blank if no value is specified on the Opera help site.

This excellent advice is courtesy Navjot Pawera - Thanks. Opera Mini does seem like a nice alternative to the built-in BlackBerry Internet browser
Was this answer helpful?  
Michael_Mohome_Moleefee 1 Posts Monday July 13, 2015Registration date July 14, 2015 Last seen - Jul 14, 2015 at 12:34 AM
I will try and see if it will work and thanks in advance nicc