How to install Opera mini on Blackberry? [Closed]

Ask a question dumisani321 1Posts Wednesday May 7, 2014Registration date May 7, 2014 Last seen - Last answered on Jul 14, 2015 at 12:34 AM by Michael_Mohome_Moleefee
Hy I'm using a blackberry 9810 smart phone nd I've been trying to install opera mini nd it has been tlling me it can't connect to the internet,plz if u can help plz do help cauz I'm out of options now.I had opera mini before nd had to delete it cauz it waz giving me problem nd now I can't install it nd it has been 3 daes now I've been trying.
See more 
Helpful
+35
plus moins
i thnk this will help you.... try it and see

1. Open http://mini.opera.com/ in your BlackBerry browser (not your desktop web browser) and select the version that mentions "No Signature" in brackets.

You'll see download links that say Verisign / Thawte / Multiple Certificates - ignore them and download the unsigned version for your language. Here's a direct link.

2. Next, open this help page in your desktop to determine the APN internet settings for your mobile service provider.

Open BlackBerry Settings -> Options -> Advanced Options -> TCP and type the APN value in the space provided. You may keep the user / password field blank if no value is specified on the Opera help site.

This excellent advice is courtesy Navjot Pawera - Thanks. Opera Mini does seem like a nice alternative to the built-in BlackBerry Internet browser
Was this answer helpful?  
Michael_Mohome_Moleefee 1Posts Monday July 13, 2015Registration date July 14, 2015 Last seen - Jul 14, 2015 at 12:34 AM
I will try and see if it will work and thanks in advance nicc

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?