Need For Speed Still Not Working

Closed
Usman3214 Posts 2 Registration date Thursday July 24, 2014 Status Member Last seen July 25, 2014 - Jul 24, 2014 at 02:08 PM
 Arishdoll - Jul 27, 2014 at 11:57 PM
Hello,

Im new here and I just want to get my nfs undercover running. The same old problem which says, "Need For Speed Undercover has stopped working" You would be thinking I didnt try compat or anything on this forum or any else forum. I tried everything on earth that probably would be able to run this game. I know there is some problem which is topping the game from starting. I tried every way. I cant list but Im telling I did everything. Im onot listing specs bcz IK the comp is higher and equvalent then the game needs. I got windows 7 Ultimate build 7601. Well I plz need help to run it. Im ready to try for anything. Except changing windows. I know that there is some way that is going to be good for this game. I can give more information. I start the game, the command window opens, closes, the screen goes black and then suddenly comes back to desktop without showing anything for the game, not logos, not intro just a black screen and then again Has stopped working dialouge.

I would appreciate any help,

Usman
Related:

1 response

Arishdoll Posts 3 Registration date Thursday July 24, 2014 Status Member Last seen July 24, 2014
Jul 24, 2014 at 03:39 PM
Do you have adobe flash player in your pc ?
Usman3214 Posts 2 Registration date Thursday July 24, 2014 Status Member Last seen July 25, 2014
Jul 25, 2014 at 02:53 AM
Yes I have the desktop version, but hwat does that have to do with my NFS undercover?
not your nfs but your window version requires it .