Google Chrome: Problem With Shockwave Flash Player

Closed
KitzzKatz Posts 1 Registration date Friday September 12, 2014 Status Member Last seen September 12, 2014 - Sep 12, 2014 at 08:26 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Sep 12, 2014 at 04:33 PM
I have googled this only to find solutions that do not work. It appears to be common, though. Well, you see, everything that uses Shockwave Flash Player (e.g. Youtube, most videos, ect.) always causes Google Chrome to not respond when in use. I always have it disabled to avoid this but find it rather annoying that I can't do half the things I used to do. (Sorry if this isn't worded well x-x)

Anyway, thank you in advance if you find the solution.
Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,166
Sep 12, 2014 at 04:33 PM
Adobe Flash Player is directly integrated with Google Chrome and enabled by default. Available updates for Adobe Flash Player are automatically included in Chrome system updates.

If you've previously installed Adobe Flash Player separately, you'll see two files listed for the plug-in. If both are listed as enabled, the version bundled with Chrome will be used. To enable a specific version of Adobe Flash Player, click Details in the upper-right corner of the page. Then click the Enable link for the version of Adobe Flash Player you want to enable.

As far as I am concerned, I stay away from Chrome, I use Firefox and never any issues with anything. Why fight with Chrome's complications? Who needs a headache? You?