When we go offline and there is a Google Chrome search page opened, we see the dinosaur T-Rex, the famous and simple game that many people have fun with playing. What if we told you that the T-Rex can become Mario Bros, Batman or even Naruto? In this article, you will find out how to replace the dinosaur from Google Chrome with Mario Bros and other characters.
How to turn Google Chrome's dinosaur into other characters?
First thing that you should know is that you don't need to be offline to access the classic dinosaur game of Google Chrome. Just copy and paste this text in the address bar of your browser and you will see the error message: chrome://dino/
Next, follow these steps:
- Press the space key to start the game.
- Then, press F12 and a panel will appear on the right side.
- Select the tab Elements and click on the grey arrow next to offline-resources.
- Next, two options will be displayed. In the second one, "offline-resources-2x", double click on the text after "src=" and the existing code will be highlighted.
- Switch to the game's T-Rex, copying the text below according to the character you prefer and pasting it to replace the code you just selected. The code will look like in the following image:
- Do you want to change the T-Rex for the well-known Nintendo character? Paste this text and play with Mario Bros:
- If you prefer to play jumping buildings with Batman, use this one:
- You can also choose Naruto replacing the code with this text:
- Then, press Enter, F12 and, instantly, the T-Rex will change. Now you can press the space key and play by your favorite character! At any time, you can change the character by repeating the previous steps and choosing the corresponding code.
- How do I get my keyboard back to normal > Forum - Windows
- How do i change the new tab page in chrome? > Guide
- How to change Chrome icon on desktop > Guide
- How To Change Cortana's Default Search Engine
- How to sort bookmarks in Chrome: alphabetically, by date > Guide
- How to auto refresh Chrome tab with an extension
- Google Translate extension Chrome: Mac, Android
- How to set zoom settings in Google Chrome
- How to open Chrome Settings: shortcut, in a new window
- Enable the FPS Counter on Google Chrome
- How to access the Google Dashboard G Suite?
- How to fix Google Chrome cursor bug
- How to enable extensions in incognito in Chrome
- How to send link via email with Google Chrome extension
- How to block camera and microphone access on Chrome
- How to install extension in Chrome: Android, manually
- How to reset Google Chrome settings: to default, Android
- How to turn off auto translate in Chrome: Android
- How to change download location Chrome: Android, Mac
- How to check Google Chrome: version history, for updates
- Speed up Chrome browser: Windows 10, PC, on Android
- How to see downloads in Chrome: Android, iOS
- How to access Google USA: from other countries
- Restore Google toolbar: in Windows 10, on Android tablet
- How to clear auto-opening settings on Chrome: 2021
- How to clear cookies on Chrome: automatically, Android, Mac
- What does the lock symbol mean on Google Chrome?
- How to find saved passwords in Chrome: Mac, Android, PC
- How to disable images in Chrome: Android, iPhone, extension
- How to enter full screen mode Chrome: Windows 10, Mac
- How to play audio files directly in Chrome
- Disable hardware acceleration Chrome: shortcut, registry
- How to search for a word on a web page Chrome: shortcut, Mac
- How to close all tabs in Google Chrome on Android
- How to view recently visited websites on Chrome
- Where are Chrome extensions stored: Mac, Windows 10, Linux
- How to allow multiple downloads in Chrome
- Enable WebGL Chrome: 2021, Mac, Android
- How to remove a Google account from Chrome browser
- How to export bookmarks from Chrome: Edge, Safari, Firefox
- How to stop Chrome from searching in address bar 2021
- How to recover Google account password: without phone number
- How to remove guest mode in Chrome: Windows, Mac, extension
- Create desktop shortcut on Google Chrome