Memory Card doesn't show any thing

Closed
vivek - Jan 11, 2015 at 06:43 AM
eProvided_Com Posts 1 Registration date Friday June 19, 2015 Status Member Last seen June 19, 2015 - Jun 19, 2015 at 02:33 PM
Dear Sir,
I have a 8GB MicroSd memory card. I loaded it with Images, MP3 songs, Videos and etc. from my computer. But when I put it in my Mobile phone or in computer it don't show any thing. After loaded its not work with mobile or computer. Its shows full space.
Related:

1 response

eProvided_Com Posts 1 Registration date Friday June 19, 2015 Status Member Last seen June 19, 2015
Jun 19, 2015 at 02:33 PM
Hello everyone, great thread and website, very impressed by the great information on here. I wont go on posting links to our many many stories about this topic unless you all request me to, as many sites see this as spam.

We are developing tools to help those people that are having major issues with loosing data on microSD cards. Many of the cards produced these days are becoming damaged, bent etc. There is no rhyme or reason for these issues, they just happen. microSD's showing a size of 31MB is becoming common, it's a bad situation, it means the card is badly damaged. You will need assistance from an educated professional. :) Yay, right? Well there are some that DO know what's up here. This I promise. :victory:

We are consulting directly with NASA and act as the primary lab for such cases daily, we are in business for over 15 years. There is a sense of desperation these days in dealing with damaged and lost data on microSD's. We are at about a 45% success rate no matter what has happened to a microSD. Many of them are reported as the wrong size, many are not recognized and some have obvious issues such as breaks, cracks etc.

No matter what others say anywhere there is hope for you all that have major issues. microSD cards are considered monolith devices (monolithic). USB sticks and regular SD cards these days can be made with NAND wafers or a complete package, what we call in the industry a monolith storage device. We can get inside these devices by taking off layers with special machinery and we also can use many other options to get around the damage.

I am also looking to collaborate with others on this topic that are engineering minds with experience on this topic. It's a big problem these days as we dig into iPhones, SSD's etc. We are dealing with all storage devices, mostly new technology and we have a global network with some amazing gear-heads to solve all these problems... but I am trying as fast as possible to increase the success rates and expand knowledge on such data recovery cases so please let me know if you are interested in staying in touch ongoing.

I will only say below in my signature who we are and hope we can share and help this thread and community with future success stories, if anyone has questions and MUST have a solution feel free to reach out to me/us.

eProvided
Denver Colorado HQ | Globally