Matshita DVD-RAM UT8CO ATA Device

Closed
alpinelace Posts 2 Registration date Friday March 27, 2015 Status Member Last seen March 28, 2015 - Mar 27, 2015 at 04:49 AM
alpinelace Posts 2 Registration date Friday March 27, 2015 Status Member Last seen March 28, 2015 - Mar 28, 2015 at 04:49 AM
Hello,
I'm hoping you can help me. I am in desperate need of downloading Sage Line 50 software to my laptop via the above referenced device, but the software disc is not being read. I ran a Microsoft Fix It check - results of which were "Media in CD/DVD drive is not readable." Another student was able to download successfully however, so I know it's not the disc.
I read through a few seemingly similar queries you solved. I attempted to go into regedit to follow steps you'd provided in one case, but there is no upper or lower filters listed in the right pane (under the 4D36E965 one)...
Is there anything you can do to help? My exam is coming up in 2 weeks time and we've not been afforded an opportunity to practice until now.
Any advice you could offer would be very much appreciated.
Thank you for your time.
Related:

1 response

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,826
Mar 27, 2015 at 04:02 PM
have you tried to download to a flash drive?
alpinelace Posts 2 Registration date Friday March 27, 2015 Status Member Last seen March 28, 2015
Mar 28, 2015 at 04:49 AM
No, I haven't. I do have a memory stick but wouldn't know how to go about getting the Sage onto it since it isn't being pulled up at all in order to install it. Wouldn't I have to have it on my computer before copying it to a flash? I'm sorry - I'm afraid I'm a bit of a novice when it comes to these types of difficulties. I am however willing to try whatever you suggest. Thank you in advance for trying to help me. I truly appreciate it.