My system automatically shutdown..i don't know why

Closed
vidhi - May 1, 2015 at 06:44 AM
R2D2_WD Posts 3606 Registration date Monday September 1, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 20, 2017   - May 4, 2015 at 02:59 AM
when i on my laptop then after some 15 min. it automatically shut down and then a blue screen appear and they write"disable your BIOS" and it is difficult to do that...and what i do i cann't understand i disable my antivirus...delete all the stuff from it but... :( please help me
thank you in advance

2 responses

Blocked Profile
May 1, 2015 at 09:40 AM
Hello,

what is your operating system?

whilst booted into your computer, download and install bluescreenview.

this will interrogate the dump file created when your PC BSOD and it will tell you the culprit.
R2D2_WD Posts 3606 Registration date Monday September 1, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 20, 2017   155
May 4, 2015 at 02:59 AM
Hi Vidhi,

Are you sure this is the message you get when you see the blue screen? I recommend you to enter BIOS and reset it to its default settings. If the error keeps showing while using the laptop for around 15 minutes, I would check the temperature. If the laptop is overheating, it can shut down to preserve itself. I would recommend you to enable your anti virus, update it and do a complete scan.

Hope this helps