Black screen

Closed
shiori231 Posts 1 Registration date Sunday May 10, 2015 Status Member Last seen May 10, 2015 - May 10, 2015 at 01:08 AM
xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 - May 10, 2015 at 12:26 PM
HI GUYS IM ASKING FOR HELP,

RECENTLY I CHANGED THE HARD DISK OF MY PC BECAUSE I ACCIDENTALLY UNABLED THE USER OF THE OLD HARD DISK, I DONT HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO BRING IT TO REPAIR, SO THE HARD DISK OF MY OTHER PC(PC THATS NOT WORKING) REPLACED THE HARD DISK OF THE PC THAT IM CURRENTLY USING, IM ONLY PLAYING WITH SAFE MODE BECAUSE AFTER LOADING WINDOWS, THE SCREEN TURNS TO BLACK, IT STOPS WHERE I NEED TO PRESS CTRL+ALT+DEL BUT THE SCREENS BLACK, I TRIED PRESSING CTRL+ALT+DEL AND IT FUNCTIONS OKAY BUT THE SCREEN IS BLACK, THERE'S NO OTHER PROBLEM OTHER THAN THAT, ITS JUST BLACK SCREEN, IT IS LIKE A NORMAL DESKTOP BUT I CANT SEE WHAT AM I DOING. NEED HELP MATE, ANYTHING WILL BE APPRECIATE THANKS.
Related:

1 response

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,826
May 10, 2015 at 12:26 PM
What version of Windows are you using?
What exact hardware is/was on the two computers?
Do you have the Windows CD/DVD for the version of Windows on the transfered hard drive?

It's most likely you will need to reinstall Windows before you can get anything to work.

Good luck