Unable to open my laptop - automatically restarting

Closed
Siva - Jun 17, 2015 at 10:04 AM
BrianGreen Posts 1005 Registration date Saturday January 17, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen September 30, 2021 - Jun 17, 2015 at 12:42 PM
Dears,
I'm using toshibha satellite laptop with windows7, when I try to start the laptop, it showing bios setting screen with Toshiba logo and again its restarting. Again and again it showing the same.

I tried starting my laptop by removing the batteries and pressing power button for 60-01 mins but still it not working. Please suggest me Wat I can do to restore my lap.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Siva

Related:

1 response

BrianGreen Posts 1005 Registration date Saturday January 17, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen September 30, 2021 150
Jun 17, 2015 at 12:42 PM
Hi Siva,

When you start your machine press the [F8] key repeatedly (as soon as you switch it on) until the Advanced Boot Menu appears. With the arrow keys select "Disable Automatic restart". It will restrt and then stop with a blue screen (also know as the Blue Screen Of Death (BSOD)). Dont be alarmed at the title - its not always that bad. On there will be an error code usually starting "0x000... (..... , ..... , .....)".Please let us know what the code is. Also there might be some text on the second line such as "NOT_LESS_THAN_OR EQUAL_TO" or some other such message. If you could also let us know that message it might help.

Finally, do you have a Windows 7 installation disk? it might be useful.

I really appreciate thank you messages as a payment for solving issues :o)