Download IPOD Music to ITUNES.

Closed
Wallyman Posts 6 Registration date Wednesday October 7, 2015 Status Member Last seen July 4, 2016 - Oct 8, 2015 at 03:49 PM
xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 - Oct 8, 2015 at 04:01 PM
I need some help!! I want to take the 250 songs I downloaded from my collection of CD's on my IPOD and move them to my ITunes When I did my first download all I received on my ITUNES were the songs I purchased from ITunes and the free songs. I hate to waste all of the time it took me to download the CD's. I understand that it has to do with copyright laws. I paid for the CD's and do not plan to sell the songs. I was told there might be a way to download the songs by removing the synch from ITunes. Is this a true statement?. I do not care if I lose the songs on the IPOD as it is an old Classic IPOD. Please help me find the answer in previous questions or tell me how to do it.

Thanks
Related:

1 response

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,826
Oct 8, 2015 at 04:01 PM
There are numerous third party programs that will do the transfer. Apple did not make this part of iTunes because that did not want people to share songs via their iPods. I suggest you Google "ipod transfer" to find these programs.

Good luck