Www screen save

Closed
igmarsh Posts 2 Registration date Tuesday February 2, 2016 Status Member Last seen February 3, 2016 - Feb 2, 2016 at 09:39 AM
igmarsh Posts 2 Registration date Tuesday February 2, 2016 Status Member Last seen February 3, 2016 - Feb 3, 2016 at 12:28 PM
hello, can anyone inform us on where Android stores screen-saved web hits from browsers.
Scenario : I want back up elements of my mobile device (Google sync doesn't do screen save / sync I believe) prior to changing device. I have built up a number of web hit saves to screen. Logically, they have to be stored somewhere in Android OS. Thing is , where ???
many thanks
IGmarsh
Related:

1 response

BunoCS Posts 15476 Registration date Monday July 11, 2005 Status Moderator Last seen May 3, 2024 1,534
Feb 2, 2016 at 09:53 AM
Hello,

I don't understand what do you mean with "screen-saved web hits from browsers". Could you be more precise, please?
igmarsh Posts 2 Registration date Tuesday February 2, 2016 Status Member Last seen February 3, 2016
Feb 3, 2016 at 12:28 PM
Hi Bruno thanks for replying.
I thought I was clear with my Scenario ex....
O.K, I store a web browser bookmark to my device (ex: tablet) / its screen. The screen now displays my web site url, sporting the icon of the browser I used. With time, and my use of the device, my tablet has many of these url screen saves.
I want do a backup of them (classify them somewhere like in a folder) prior to exporting them.
I wish to do this manually by connecting the tablet to PC via USB.
Now, I'm looking at the tablet's OS internal storage folder.
Where do I find trace of these url screen saves. What's the path?

many thanks