Too large screen resolution [Solved]

Ask a question Stevenmatthews 3Posts Friday March 25, 2016Registration date March 25, 2016 Last seen - Last answered on Mar 25, 2016 07:33PM by Stevenmatthews
Now my screen has inch size icons and i cant reatch the ok button or hit enter to change it back and the same when i try system restore the ok is way down and other pages i can drag around but it wont let me o. The restore screen or the resolution screen , please help i need this for my kids home schooling, and i wondered if i take out the card if it will reset lol but please tell me my options
See more 
Helpful
+0
moins plus
Hello Steven,

No need to panic.

Just hit ctrl -, in other words the ctrl key and minus sign key at the same time.

Then return here to tell me how happy you are coming to CCM

Regards
Ambucias 38395Posts mardi 2 février 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus February 20, 2017 Last seen - Mar 25, 2016 06:05PM
P.S. You can ctrl minus as many times as you wish. Ctrl + will make it bigger
Stevenmatthews 3Posts Friday March 25, 2016Registration date March 25, 2016 Last seen - Mar 25, 2016 07:33PM
Hey i got it ty anyways so ehow it started letging me just use enter key to say yes so weird but thank god peace
Leave a comment
Helpful
+0
moins plus
The computer is on and i hit ctrl - but nothi g happend sorry but it was shure worth a try and the reply came back soon so that was nive but yah its working great except the screen is so huge i cant get to the ok or enter keys on any pages, so takeing out the card wont work eighther would it , prob end up haven to buy a new one pfft grr crappy, but they should have do e something for this mishap, so you could get around the enter or to hit ok key ty anyways any more ideas id shure appreciate and im happy anyways lol
Leave a comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?