Some GTA San Andreas users have found that when changing the resolution the game crashes and they're unable to reopen the game. In this article we will show you how to resolve the problem and stop GTA San Andreas from crashing.
What is the GTA San Andreas screen resolution problem?
When changing resolution on PC from 800x600 to 1024x768, or any other resolution, the game crashes. There is a quick fix in order to solve this problem.
- Firstly, you need to locate the "GTA San Andreas User Files" folder. The folder should be located in My Documents.
- Then you will need to open it and delete file called: gta_sa.se
- This will reset all of your GTA San Andreas settings (but it will keep any saved games)
- You should now be able to reopen the game
Looking for more GTA San Andreas advice? Check out the Forum!
- Gta san andreas resolution fix
- Gta sa resolution fix
- Gta screen fix
- GTA San Andreas resolution [solved] > Forum - GTA
- Gta san andreas download ios > Télécharger
- Gta san andreas > Guide
- How to put custom music in gta san andreas > Guide
- How to lock target in gta san andreas pc > Guide
- GTA 4 cheats: PC, PS3, Xbox 360
- GTA Liberty City Stories cheat codes: PSP
- GTA Vice City cheats: PC, PlayStation, Xbox
- GTA 5 cheat codes: for PC, PlayStation, Xbox
- GTA 4 fatal error: Resc10
- Make money on GTA Online: easy, fast, glitches
- GTA 6 : release date, trailer, map, leaks and rumors