Some GTA San Andreas users have found that when changing the resolution the game crashes and they're unable to reopen the game. In this article we will show you how to resolve the problem and stop GTA San Andreas from crashing.
What is the GTA San Andreas screen resolution problem?
When changing resolution on PC from 800x600 to 1024x768, or any other resolution, the game crashes. There is a quick fix in order to solve this problem.
- Firstly, you need to locate the "GTA San Andreas User Files" folder. The folder should be located in My Documents.
- Then you will need to open it and delete file called: gta_sa.se
- This will reset all of your GTA San Andreas settings (but it will keep any saved games)
- You should now be able to reopen the game
- GTA San Andreas resolution [solved] > Forum - GTA
- How to play your own music in gta san andreas android > Forum - GTA
- Gta san andreas no cd/dvd-rom drive found [solved] > Forum - GTA
- GTA San Andreas Cheats PSP
- How to lock car in GTA San Andreas? [solved] > Forum - GTA
- How to auto-aim in GTA San Andreas PC
- How to add custom music in GTA San Andreas
- GTA 4 fatal error: Resc10
- GTA San Andreas cheats: PS2, PC, Xbox
- Make money on GTA Online: easy, fast, glitches
- Play GTA 5 on PC with a controller: PS3, PS4, Xbox
- GTA Vice City cheats: PC, PlayStation, Xbox
- GTA 6 : release date, trailer, map, leaks and rumors
- GTA 4 cheats: PC, PS3, Xbox 360
- GTA 5 cheat codes: for PC, PlayStation, Xbox