GTA San Andreas screen resolution fix
Some GTA San Andreas users have found that when changing the resolution the game crashes and they're unable to reopen the game. In this article we will show you how to resolve the problem and stop GTA San Andreas from crashing.
What is the GTA San Andreas screen resolution problem?
When changing resolution on PC from 800x600 to 1024x768, or any other resolution, the game crashes. There is a quick fix in order to solve this problem.
- Firstly, you need to locate the "GTA San Andreas User Files" folder. The folder should be located in My Documents.
- Then you will need to open it and delete file called: gta_sa.se
- This will reset all of your GTA San Andreas settings (but it will keep any saved games)
- You should now be able to reopen the game
Looking for more GTA San Andreas advice? Check out the Forum!
Around the same subject
- Gta san andreas resolution fix
- Gta sa resolution fix
- Gta screen fix
- Gta 1 download > Download - Action and adventure
- Gta 5 download apk pc > Download - Action and adventure
- Wrong disc inserted gta san andreas [solved] > GTA Forum
- Gta san andreas download > Download - Action and adventure
- Gta san andreas cheats > Guide