There is no native function in PHP that can detect the display resolution. Webmaster insights will help to solve this problem arising in PHP. Java script can be used in this case, which will detect the display resolution. The script will do so, by using the width and height features of the screen. The required code for this has to be inserted into a HTML document. Once it is done, the settings can be switched to the PHP script through proper coding methods.
There is no native function in PHP for detecting a user's display resolution.
It is possible to convert this to PHP code like this:
- Php get screen width
- Php screen width
- Php get screen size
- Creator studio white screen [solved] > Forum - Facebook
- Lg dual screen tv > Guide
- Https //m.facebook.com/home.php soft=bookmarks log out [solved] > Forum - Facebook
- Facebook account hacked > Forum - Facebook
- Https //m.facebook.com/home.php _rdr log out > Forum - Facebook
- HTML table fit to screen: height, width
- How to resolve unexpected T_STRING error in PHP
- Remove border of image: CSS, HTML
- How to change text color input box HTML
- PHPmyadmin access denied: for user 'root'@'localhost'
- How to solve undefined index error in PHP: $ _GET, $ _POST
- Parse error in PHP: syntax error, unexpected $end
- How to create a transparent DIV in CSS
- Unicode reverse text: character, direction
- Md5sum download and how to use
- How to edit, modify, restore the hosts file?