Excel formula using 3 tabs

Closed
Judy - Apr 20, 2016 at 02:43 PM
davyom Posts 1 Registration date Friday April 22, 2016 Status Member Last seen April 22, 2016 - Apr 22, 2016 at 05:28 AM
Hello,

Can someone please advise if there is a formula or a macro that I can use for an excel spreadsheet.

The first sheet tab consist of the daily production.

The second sheet tab consist of information from the first sheet tab. I can do a reference cell from sheet tab 2 to sheet tab 1. This is done on a daily basis and always saved as the current day so there is a report for day 1, day 2, etc.

The third sheet tab on each report is an accumulation of the monthly evaluation of all the days production, meaning that if I am working with a report from day 15 all the previous days (day 1 thru day 14) is above the current days cells. If I delete information from the cells or change the information it changes on the third tab and does not accumulate the days. Is there anything that can done.

Thank you,
Judy

Related:

1 response

davyom Posts 1 Registration date Friday April 22, 2016 Status Member Last seen April 22, 2016
Apr 22, 2016 at 05:28 AM
=(sum full column the name of the of th first cell and last cell and close the bracket.)