Five Nights at Freddy's 3 download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Five Nights at Freddy's 3 is an indie survival horror video game and the third title of the well known and frightening FNaF series. You are now a night watcher who has to monitor a horror-themes attraction where an evil animatronic will try to find your office and literally scare you to death. Manage all the devices from your office, outsmart this evil thing and survive all night. Be careful, though, as old ghosts might make it harder for you to survive.
It has been thirty years since the event of the now-closed Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. You now work as a night watcher for the horror-themed attraction Fazbear's Fright: The Horror Attraction. You will have to watch over the facility from your security office during the whole week before the attraction officially opens from 12 a.m. to 6 a.m. During those long nights, you will quickly realize something is wrong with the animatronic in this attraction. Pay attention to the inanimate beings and stay alive as it is coming for you.
- Stay alive: The main objective of the game is to stay alive throughout the five nights. The evil animatronics will become more aggressive and the whole game more difficult after each night.
- Fear Springtrap: This time, only one animatronic called Springtrap is alive and will try to find you and scare you to death. Welcome to a frightening world where an evil inanimate being will make everything it takes to kill you.
- Manage your cameras: You will have to monitor two security camera systems; the first system monitors the rooms and corridors of the facility, the second system monitors the ventilation ductwork. Thanks to the systems, you will be able to track Springtrap's movements and seal off the air vents at some points to block the evil animatronic progress.
- Keep an eye on your systems: You will also have to keep an eye on three operating systems that manage audio devices (which are helpful to keep Sprintrap away), security cameras, and ventilation systems. When they malfunction after repeated usage or ghost sabotage, make sure to reboot them. Also, stay alert because the door and air vent that lead directly into the office remain permanently open.
- Get free from the past: The animatronics from the previous titles will return as phantoms. They cannot harm you, but they will make your night scarier and make your devices malfunction if they scare you.
- Mini games: You will find several atari-style minigames in Five Nights at Freddy's 3, take the time to find and complete them as they could make you unlock additional content.
Graphics and sound
The whole game graphics successfully create a very creepy atmosphere that will make you feel scared throughout the journey. The ost and audio feedback are also well-paced and make the whole experience immersive and frightening in a way you will remember.
Duration and game modes
Five Nights at Freddy's three offers a solo adventure that will last up to 3 hours if you focus on the main objectives and up to 5 hours if you strive for a 100% rate.
FNaF 3 includes minigames that you can play and complete. If you complete all of them, you will unlock the game's "good ending" and bonus content. Suppose you end the fifth night with the good ending unlocked. In that case, you will unlock the cheat menu that will allow you to tune gameplay options such as making the animatronics more aggressive, increasing the game's difficulty, and more.
What do the reviews say?
FNaF 3 has been rated on Metacritic with a score of 68/100.
"New mechanics, new elements, new environment and even new animatronics. Five Nights at Freddy's comes back with a third part that tries to keep the whole thing fresh and new. Chasing by just one animatronic, the rest of gang will appear in visions and try to kill us from a heart attack in a chain of scary moments. Right now, Freddy's 3 gives back to the community what they ask for: Scary moments, a good history, and a bunch of material for the community that tries to preserve the game." (Meristation)
The game has been rated PEGI 12. It does not contain scenes of extreme violence, but the atmosphere of FNaF 3 is creepy and contains horror scenes that may offend the sensibility of a young audience.
- Fnaf 3 download pc
- Fnaf 3 free download pc
- Download fnaf 3 pc
- Snapchat > Download - Instant messaging
- Minecraft: Java Edition > Download - Sandbox
- CapCut > Download - Video editing
- Psiphon 3 download > Download - VPN
- Subway Surfers > Download - Platform